Business continuity planning and management lagged even before COVID-19. Only 38% of organizations were implementing lessons from previous crises to improve risk management capabilities. Enterprise risk management, or ERM, leaders must prioritize business continuity risk management to better protect their organizations from future events.
A sample of recommended sessions include:
- Leadership Vision for Security and Risk Management 2022
- Protection From the Risk Within — Managing Insider Risk
- Eight Signs That You Have a Security-Conscious Corporate Culture
- Stories From Planet B: Using Story Prototyping in Cybersecurity
- Is Your Digital Identity Strategy Full of Socioeconomic Discrimination?
- Stop Reporting Operational Metrics to the C-Suite, Really — Stop
- Share the Load: How to Turn Your Business Partners Into Advocates