We’ve built a comprehensive agenda that will help you gain the tools to improve communications to senior executives and at board level.
Digital business challenges the conventions of information risk and security management. Security and risk management leaders must develop a coherent digital security program based on a clear vision and strategy.
A sample of recommended sessions includes:
- Leadership Vision for Security and Risk Management 2022
- Facing New Threats: Cyber-Physical Systems
- Four Ways to Hack Your Cybersecurity Culture
- Five Steps to the Best Security Metrics Ever
- CMMC and DFARS 101: What Your Peers Are Saying/Doing
- Best Practices in Communicating the Business Value of Cybersecurity
- Use Behavioral Economics to Influence Security Culture and Decisions
- A Security View of the 2021 CIO and CEO Agenda
- Outlook for Security Talent, Careers and People 2021
- Tutorial: How to Create a Business-Aligned Cybersecurity Strategy
- The Characteristics of a Defensible, Risk-Based Cybersecurity Program
- The Top Cybersecurity Predictions for 2021-2022
- The Evolution of the CISO Role: What’s Next?
- When Disaster Strikes, Don’t Be Caught Unprepared But Have Your Incident Response Ready