We’ve built a comprehensive agenda that will help you to adapt your organizational resilience strategy to address the changing business landscape and digital innovation.
A number of organizations have created risk management teams, business continuity management (BCM) programs and detailed contingency plans to respond to a variety of business disruptions, including pandemics. As the extraordinary disruptions of 2020 continue, security and risk management leaders must evolve and adapt their plans based on the lessons being learned this year, and develop continuous organizationwide resilience strategies.
A sample of recommended sessions includes:
- Outlook for Organizational Resilience
- Facing New Threats: Cyber-Physical Systems
- Roundtable: Ransomware Defense on a Tight Budget, Minimize Attack Surface, Maximize Resilience*
- Introducing the Gartner OT Security Framework
- Outlook for Privacy, 2022
- CMMC and DFARS 101: What Your Peers Are Saying/Doing
- Outlook for Cyber and IT Risk
- Privacy Enhancing Computation for Analytics, BI and Post-Schrems II Cloud Adoption
- Building Incident Response Scenarios for Insider Threats
- Stop Treating Security Like Magic and Security People Like Wizards