Understanding widespread security threat trends helps create security issue awareness, but often it is not the best focus for security teams. Security and risk management leaders should confront the threat landscape based on a continuous assessment of threat and business evolutions
A sample of recommended sessions include:
- How to Better Prepare and Respond to the Evolving Threat Landscape
- What Does the Future Hold for SecOps?
- Managing Open Source Software Risks in DevSecOps Environments
- Best Practices to Operationalize Threat Intelligence (TI)
- Sorting Through the Pile: How to Prioritize Your Vulnerability Management Efforts
- Technical Insights: Adversaries Generate Threat Intelligence