We’ve built a comprehensive agenda that will help you and your organization support higher levels of uptime, better resilience to malicious attacks and clear alignment with enterprise risk.
Understanding widespread security threat trends helps create security issue awareness, but often is not the best focus for security teams. Security and risk management leaders should confront the threat landscape based on a continuous assessment of threat and business evolutions.
A sample of recommended sessions includes:
- New Market Opportunities Arising From Enterprise Assets Exposure
- Vulnerability Management: What Is Working and What Is Not
- Adapting Vulnerability Management to the Modern IT World of Containers and DevOps
- Vulnerability Management 101: Prioritization
- Here Come the XDR Disruptors: What Is Next in Extended Detection and Response