Get ready to define what the digital supply chain means for your organization now and into the future at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2019, June 13 – 16, in Phoenix, AZ. Our focus: to help supply chain leaders like you deliver sustainable commercial success by building the right set of capabilities in this bold new era.
Explore topics specific to your role through aligned sessions including:
- Case Study: Digital-Proofing Your Supply Chain Talent Strategy
- Using Strategy to Drive Your Organization Design
- Case Study: Integrating Diversity and Inclusion Into Your Supply Chain as a Business Imperative
- Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 Dinner
- Keynote: A New Era — Converging Physical and Digital Supply Chains
- Roundtable: Changing for Good: Leadership Strategies for Supply Chain Sustainability Champions
- CSCO Think Tank Roundtable— The Softer Side of Agility*
- A Practical Approach to Presenting to the Board of Directors for CSCOs
- Want to Drive Change in Your Organization? Make it Easy.
Back To Top