Discover how at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2019, May 13 – 16, in Phoenix, AZ.
Our dedicated track on supply chain logistics offers a wealth of actionable guidance on the issues that matter to you most, from defining, developing and deploying digital opportunities across the logistics function to innovative cost optimization techniques. The cutting-edge eight-track agenda is driven by Gartner’s all-new supply chain research, presented for the first time at the 2019 conference.
Explore this topic through aligned sessions including:
- Gartner's Top Supply Chain Cost-Optimization Opportunities in Logistics and Fulfillment
- Clinic: How to Foster Continuous Improvement with your 3PL Warehouse/Fulfillment Provider*
- Future Logisticians — Characteristics, Competencies and Capabilities for the 21st century
- Case Study: How to Combat the Challenges of the Transportation Capacity Crisis*
- How to Define, Develop and Deploy Your Digital Logistics Strategy
Back To Top