Attend Gartner Supply Chain Conference 2019, June 13 – 16, in Phoenix, AZ, and see how to balance the requirements of today with building important new capabilities for tomorrow.
Our dedicated track on supply chain planning offers a wealth of actionable guidance on the issues that matter to you most, from creating cross- functional support teams to elevating supply chain planning to a business process. Cutting-edge content is driven by Gartner’s all-new supply chain research, presented for the first- time at the 2019 conference. Experience it first hand and gain the insight needed to drive accountability in sales and operations planning, hasten the maturity of demand and planning processes, enhance financial alignment, improve inventory performance and stay on top of fast-moving trends like AI, blockchain, algorithmic planning, metrics and more.
Explore this track through aligned sessions including:
- It's Not Just a Good Demand Signal That Counts
- The Future of PLM Is Agile
- Ask the Expert: Anything You Wanted to Know About Packaging but Weren't Sure Who to Ask*
- Achieve Digital Business Goals With a Forward-Thinking Supply Chain Planning Strategy
- No More "Wait and See" — S&OP Excellence Requires Decision-Making Discipline
- How Does Supply Planning Enable Cost and Inventory Optimization?
Back To Top