VP, Team Manager
I currently manage a team of experts (advisors and analysts) responsible for working with Chief Procurement Officer's (CPO's) and their procurement leaders. My team and I partner with clients on key initiatives such as category management, supplier management, third party risk, procurement transformation, talent development, organizational structure, and strategic planning. We provide clients with insights, tools and best practice decision support to enhance their own performance and drive better business outcomes.
- Integrate the CEB Procurement capabilities with Gartner's procurement capabilities across multiple products and practices (IT, Supply Chain, and Finance).
- Partner with research to design and manage a product plan to drive new business and improve customer retention
- Facilitate executive events, workshops, and conferences for large and small executive audiences
- Partner with research to manage the creation of hypothesis-led research, analysis and best practice exploration
- Diagnosis of client performance gaps and improvement opportunities
- Advising on best practice implementation to improve functional effectiveness
- Business development support and training for internal commercial and service teams
- Hire, on-board, and manage a team of research and advisory staff