Dana Stiffler is a Vice President in Gartner Research. She covers supply chain talent strategies, as well as the chief supply chain officer role and individual influence and effectiveness in supply chain leadership. She launched and led the Supply Chain Strategy & Enablers team within Gartner Supply Chain Leaders for three years. Ms. Stiffler's work at AMR and then Gartner has led to direct, long-term involvement with the supply chain and sourcing leadership of global manufacturers and life sciences and CPG companies, as well as large retailers. She has been quoted in leading business publications, including The New York Times, the Financial Times and Businessweek, among numerous other business and technology publications.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover:
- Technology and Solutions for Supply Chain and Operations
Top Issues I Help Clients Address:
- How do I attract, develop and retain the best supply chain talent?
- What is the role of the chief supply chain officer at different stages of the (demand-driven value network (DDVN) journey?
- What kind of supply chain career paths do I need to build to recruit and retain the best talent?
- Which strategy and operations consultants should I work with to transform my supply chain?