Mike Burkett is a VP and Distinguished Analyst for the Gartner Supply Chain team, drawing on more than 18 years of manufacturing industry experience introducing and supporting products from concept to end of life. Mr. Burkett advises clients on supply chain strategy and transformation with recent research on the impact of digital business on supply chains. He previously led Gartner's cross-industry research on product life cycle supply chain strategy and is regarded as a leading expert, having co-authored the first industry publication to define the product life cycle management market.
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- Need to understand advanced supply chain practices in order to define a supply chain vision and transformation roadmap?
- How do you prepare the supply chain for the rapidly emerging disruptions of digital business?
- What are the best practices for managing the new product introduction process?
- How does supply chain influence design to improve supply chain performance?
- What technology has successfully managed the product life cycle?