Todd Berkowitz is a Managing Vice President of the Tech. GTM Marketing, Product and Sales group. His research focuses on B2B technology marketing and sales. He advises clients on how to improve the effectiveness of their account-based marketing (ABM) and sales enablement efforts. He looks at the processes, best practices and technology to support those programs.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover:
- Improving Technology Go-to-Market Effectiveness
- Customer Relationship Management and Customer Experience
- Customer Acquisition for Tech CEOs
Top Issues I Help Clients Address:
- How to build and manage account-based marketing (ABM) programs?
- How to improve the effectiveness of sales enablement programs?
- How to shorten sales cycles?
- How to increase sales-marketing alignment?
- How to optimize the performance of marketing organizations?