Customer service and support organizations face unprecedented uncertainty stemming from shifting customer expectations, changes in customer engagement behaviors and an evolving technological landscape. Given this context, many customer service leaders face a variety of difficult challenges, including:
- Shifting resource allocation to address changes in capacity and demand
- Reducing costs while maintaining service quality
- Defending against severe budget cuts or protecting new investments
- Identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Building business cases for critical investments (such as digital service)
Customer service and support leaders can use the Customer Service Budget, Headcount and Cost-to-Serve Benchmarking Survey to help optimize spend and drive maximum effectiveness. Download the benchmarking overview to learn more.