SWOT: Ernst & Young, Business Consulting Services, Worldwide
Published: 26 March 2010
Michael von Uechtritz,
Ernst & Young provides assurance, business, tax and transaction advisory services in 140 countries. This analysis addresses the company's business consulting services, which principally falls under its Advisory service line.
Table Of Contents
- Rationale for This SWOT Analysis
- The Global Business Consulting Market
- The Resurgence of the Big Four in Consulting
- Rules for Independence Constrain Auditors, Such as Ernst & Young
- SWOT Analysis
- Implication for Ernst & Young
- Company Overview
- Industry Sector Coverage and Consulting Service Revenue for Ernst & Young for 2008
- Ernst & Young's Key Advisory Clients
- Ernst & Young's Advisory Gartner References
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.