Competitive Landscape: Data Center Outsourcing and Infrastructure Utility Services, Europe
Published: 09 December 2010
Claudio Da Rold
Changes in the European data center outsourcing market, driven by industrialized approaches like utility services and the cloud, will affect how service providers and recipients interact. We describe how providers are crafting new strategies, delivery models and offerings to remain competitive.
Table Of Contents
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Situation and Trends
- Current European Market Forecast
- Healthy Growth in Scale and Business Opportunities Coupled to Falling Prices
- Continuous Optimization and Consolidation Drives Physical/Logical Separation
- New Generation, Green Data Centers
- Logical Consolidation, Remote Infrastructure Management
- Virtualization and Automation
- Utility Services, Cloud Computing and New Pricing Models
- Market Players
- The Future of Competition
- Competitive Profiles
- Atos Origin
- Siemens IT Solutions and Services (SIS)
- Other Providers
- References and Methodology
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.