Published: 08 December 2011
Finance-savvy IT and business leaders who are not concerned about the financial implications of cloud computing should be. The IT management, financial and organization implications of cloud computing can represent a big risk or opportunity for technology-enabled enterprises.
Included in Full Research
- Cutting Costs Versus Increasing IT Spending
- The Convergence of IT Service Portfolios, Cloud Computing and Chargeback Processes
- Cloud Computing and the Capitalization of IT Investments
- Traditional IT Service Providers Versus New IT Service Providers
- Freedom Versus Control and Centralized Versus Decentralized
- Why Not Wait for the Cloud, and Skip Consolidation and Shared IT Services?
- IT Cost Transparency: Preparing for Cloud Computing