Leading-Edge Research for CIOs and Chief Strategists
Published: 08 February 2013
Companies at the competitive edge look not for what others do, but rather for what others do not do. This roundup of Gartner research gives leading-edge CIOs and chief strategists insight and analysis designed to shape strategic conversations around competitive advantage, growth and innovation.
Table Of Contents
- Calling Leading-Edge CIOs and Business Strategists
- The Attributes of Leading-Edge CIOs and Strategists
- How to Use This Round-Up of Leading-Edge Research
- The World Around Us
- Trends That Matter
- The Future of the Internet
- The Changing Shape of Business
- Understanding the Competitive Drive of Type A's
- The Gartner Business Model Framework
- Competitive Advantage and Growth
- Emerging Technologies as Business Drivers and Catalysts
- Internet of Things
- Information and Big Data
- Mobile and Social
- New Technologies, Concepts and Cases
- Information Needs of Executives in 2023
- Leadership, Organization and People
- Four Potential Futures for the IT Organization
- Organization and Talent Futures
- Maverick Thinking: Unconventional, Unorthodox
- Insights of Academic and Industry Thought Leaders
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.