Published: 20 August 2013
Web-scale IT will disrupt the status quo with respect to vendors and enterprise end users. Traditional IT suppliers will become less relevant to enterprise IT leaders, as will traditional modes of IT service delivery.
Included in Full Research
- Why Will Web-Scale IT Occur?
- IT Operations Maturity Largely Remains "Stuck"
- The Total Cost of Conventional Technology Is Oppressive
- Technology Complexity Continues to Increase Costs and Risk
- Why Will Web-Scale IT Not Occur?
- The Necessary IT Skills May Not Be Available
- Initial Technology Transformation Costs May Be High
- Many Vendors Will Push Back Against the Movement
- Where to Begin With Web-Scale IT