EITL members exchanged ideas and solutions during the 8 and 9 May 2014 Peer Forum in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Member Presentation on Enterprise Application Pace Layering
- Gartner Analyst Presentation on CoE Survey Findings, Dawn Hubbard
- Gartner Leadership Partners Joe Farrugia and Scott Highman Conducted a Roundtable on Creating Digital Leadership for Enterprise Applications Executives
- Member Presentation on Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Gartner Leadership Partners Joe Farrugia and Scott Highman Led a Discussion on the Latest Approach to Application Development and Operations
- Hot Topic Discussion
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.