Gartner's and 1to1 Media's CRM Excellence Awards spotlight organizations that have taken a customer-centric approach to improving their business performance. The 2014 Gold award winners provide ideas, tactics and key take-aways for organizations looking to enhance the customer experience.
- Focus Intently on the Customer to Achieve Exceptional Results
- Use Gartner's Eight Building Blocks of CRM as a Guide
- Identify and Focus on Your Most Valuable Customers
- Simplify and Innovate Your Customer Service Processes
- Design the Right Products by Understanding Your Customers' Needs
- Build a Cross-Company CRM Team
- Achieve CRM Excellence With a Cultural Change Program and Empowered Employees
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.