Gartner's updated forecast for the public cloud service market predicts a five-year CAGR of 17.1% through 2018. Vendor revenue performance and market share analysis result in the resizing of some cloud markets, namely, SaaS, BPaaS and IaaS.
- Companion Documents
- Public Cloud Services by Segment
- Cloud Business Process Services (Business Process as a Service)
- Cloud Application Services (Software as a Service)
- Cloud Application Infrastructure Services (Platform as a Service)
- Cloud System Infrastructure Services (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Cloud Management and Security Services
- Cloud Advertising
- Public Cloud Services by Geography
- Public Cloud Services by Region
- Public Cloud Services by Country
- Macroeconomic Factors
- Demand Factors
- Competitive Factors
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.