Training is a key component of long-term ERP value realization. This research identifies training best practices that help application leaders get the maximum value from ERP investments.
- Design and Plan for the Postimplementation ERP Training Organization Prior to the Project End
- Assign Responsibility to the ERP Training Organization for Quality Control of Training Design, Content Development and Delivery Effectiveness
- When Planning the ERP Training Organization, Include Adjustments to Accommodate Global Training Requirements
- Implement Training Standards to Ensure Consistency Throughout All Training Management, Training Content and Delivery
- Fund and Staff ERP Training Properly, Both Pre- and Postimplementation; Build a Case for Training Investment
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.