CSPs can help enterprises exploit big data to increase productivity, improve customer experience and launch services. This document analyzes the activities of 10 CSPs to advise CSP strategists on the right organizational, implementation and business models when offering solutions based on big data.
- Big Data Is the Least Mature, But the Most Hyped, CSP Enterprise Digital Service
- CSP Portfolio Strategies for Big Data
- Big Data Tools and Enablement Services
- Personal Data Use Cases
- Anonymized Data Use Cases
- M2M and Enterprise Data Use Cases
- Portfolio Strategy for Big Data: Implications for CSPs
- Portfolio Strategy for Big Data: Recommendations for CSPs
- CSP Organizational Models for Big Data
- Big Data Organizational Models: Implications for CSPs
- Big Data Organizational Models: Recommendations for CSPs
- CSP's Implementation Models for Big Data
- Big Data Implementation Model: Implications for CSPs
- Big Data Implementation Model: Recommendations for CSPs
- CSP Go-to-Market Strategies and Business Models for Big Data
- CSPs' Go-To-Market Strategies
- CSPs' Big Data Business Models
- Big Data Business Models and Go-to-Market Strategies: Implications for CSPs
- Big Data Business Models and Go-to-Market Strategies: Recommendations for CSPs
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.