Published: 22 September 2014
Accurately balancing available project resources with demand for those resources is essential to completing projects effectively and efficiently. Demand almost always exceeds supply. Careful prioritization and flexibility on project start dates can help PMO leaders solve the problem.
Included in Full Research
- Practical Resource Management — You Must Learn to Crawl Before You Can Walk or Run
- The Crawl Approach, or Resource Capacity Planning on the Back of an Envelope
- Top Flap of the Envelope — Capacity Calculation
- Bottom of the Envelope — Resource Requirements or Demand Calculation
- Mastering the Crawl Stage