Agility is critical to providing workers with adaptable business processes that enable a proactive response to change. Business process directors and solution architects should seek BPM technologies that provide a "build for change" environment to match constantly changing business conditions.
- Redesign Your Processes to Improve Agility and Drive Better Business Outcomes
- Redesign Processes to Deliver a Better Customer Experience
- Unleash the Power of an iBPMS to Build for Change and Agility
- Intel Develops a New Process Paradigm by Using an iBPMS to Redesign Work
- Combine Information and Operational Technology to Drive Dynamic Processes That Seize Business Moments
- A Regional Transport Authority Uses an iBPMS to Integrate Information and Operational Technology
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.