Published: 25 September 2014
Since their emergence in 2012, CASBs have grown in importance and today are the primary technical means of giving organizations more control over SaaS security. This technology will become an essential component of SaaS deployments by 2017.
Included in Full Research
- Technology Description
- How Do CASBs Interject Security Controls in the Data Path of Cloud Access?
- What Are the Security Controls That CASBs Are Able to Interject?
- What Are the "Big Rocks"?
- Factors That Will Drive CASB Adoption
- Factors That Will Inhibit Adoption
- Technology Impact
- Impact of CASBs on Adjacent Security Markets
- A Note on CASB Provider Technology Approaches
- Actions for the Next Six to 18 Months
- List of CASB Vendors