Twenty-one providers evaluated here vary in terms of geographic coverage, richness of services and scalability, as well as in their ability to address the needs of differing market segments. Each provider in this report supports UCaaS in North America and at least one other global region.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Orange Business Services
- Star2Star Communications
- Thinking Phone Networks
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Conferencing (A/V/W)
- Customer Self-Provisioning Portal
- Installation and Integration
- Customer Service and Support
- Packaging and Services for SMB
- Scaled for Large-Enterprise Support
- Multinational Support
- Use Cases
- Large Enterprise: Modest UC Requirement
- Large Enterprise: Full UC Portfolio
- Complex or Multinational UC Requirement
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.