This research contains current year Voice Network metrics. These key metrics provide a high-level view of average voice network cost and staffing. Annual voice network cost includes voice premise technology and wide-area voice network costs as well as dedicated cellular (mobile) voice network costs.
- IT Key Metrics Data Research Background
- IT Key Metrics Data Key Infrastructure Measures Overview
- Using This Research
- Gartner IT Key Metrics Data Series
- IT Key Metrics Data Source
- Voice Network Analysis Framework
- Non-personnel Costs
- Personnel Costs/FTEs
- Voice Network Cost as a Percent of Total IT Cost
- Annual Voice Network Cost per Employee
- Voice Network Support FTEs as a Percent of Total IT FTEs
- Appendix: Exploring Gartner's Prescriptive Benchmark Analytics Capabilities
- Gartner Benchmark Analytics Select Case Studies
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.