IT Key Metrics Data 2015: Demographics
Published: 15 December 2014
This report contains the demographic information for the IT Key Metrics Data 2015 publication series. This year’s edition is representative of 7,280 data points, from more than 80 countries, across 21 vertical industries captured throughout 2014.
Table Of Contents
- Gartner IT Key Metrics Data Series
- IT Key Metrics Data Source
- Definitions of Industries
- IT Key Metrics Data Series Demographics by Industry and Region
- Key Industry Measures Demographics by Industry and Region
- Key Infrastructure Measures Demographics by Industry and Region
- Key Applications Measures Demographics by Industry and Region
- Key IT Security Measures Demographics by Industry and Region
- Key IT Outsourcing Measures Demographics by Industry and Region
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.