Published: 18 December 2014
Multiple, and sometimes conflicting, business requirements drive interest in EFSS investments. IT planners need to focus on use cases and prioritize requirements in order to deploy the best combination of EFSS capabilities over time, likely from more than one product.
Included in Full Research
- Adopt EFSS to Protect Corporate Data
- Use EFSS as the Glue to Federate On-Premises Data Repositories and External Cloud Storage
- Perform a Reality Check on EFSS Bundled With Cloud Storage
- Consider Collaboration and Business Workflow Support as Critical
- Prioritize EFSS Investments Based on Use Cases