The rapidly evolving communications landscape presents IT leaders with new technology options, disruptive new vendors and significant changes in sourcing options. Gartner's 2015 research provides IT leaders with the tools they need to navigate this complexity and support their business goals.
- How will communication technologies evolve during the next five years, and which solutions and suppliers will emerge as the most successful?
- What are the best approaches for aligning communication technologies with enterprise business strategies and user needs?
- How is video changing the communication paradigm, and how should it be incorporated into communication architectures?
- What are the emerging delivery models for UC, and how can enterprises optimize their approaches to cloud, on-premises and hybrid deployments?
- How will the adoption of UC help achieve business goals?
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.