Published: 10 February 2015
I&O leaders frequently focus on singular, operational metrics. By incorporating a multidimensional approach to these metrics using methodologies like a balanced triangle, I&O leaders can create deeper, interrelated metrics with greater operational and business value.
Included in Full Research
- Use a Multidimensional View by Selecting a Small Set of Appropriate Metrics Distributed Across Various Categories
- The Balanced Triangle Approach
- Tie the Multidimensional View to a Specific Goal
- Present the Data Using Multidimensional Charting
- Communicate Metrics Appropriate to Your Maturity Level and Potential Audiences Inside and Outside the I&O Team
- What If More Is Needed?
- Effective Industry Averages and Benchmarks
- Bottom Line