Published: 24 March 2015
CIOs support new CDOs who, in turn, ease the CIO's burden. Each must support the other in delivering business — CIOs through computing infrastructure, and CDOs through information and analytics. Both have data duties, work with peers and drive business value — and neither can succeed alone.
Included in Full Research
- Why Do We Need a CDO in the First Place?
- Many Organizations Are Creating or Considering the CDO Role
- CDO: Friend or Foe of the CIO?
- Measuring CIO Success Against CDO Success
- Conclusion: The CDO Is the Ally of the CIO