By 2018, 30% of our interactions with technology will be through "conversations" with smart machines. Product leaders at technology and service providers need to invest now to improve currently limited voice interfaces.
- By 2018, 30% of Our Interactions With Technology Will Be Through "Conversations" With Smart Machines
- Market Structure Trend
- Voice — The Natural Evolutionary Step for Human-Machine Interactions
- Buyer Trend
- Consumers Expect Voice-Driven Interfaces on Their Devices
- Technology Trend
- Voice Interfaces — Mainstream Adoption by the Turn of the Decade?
- Voice Won't Progress Past Database Searches and Simple Commands
Vendors to Watch
- Top Cloud Providers' Push for Progress
- The Technology Scale Challenge
Gartner Recommended Reading