Published: 15 July 2015
End-user analytics competencies will ultimately determine the analytics maturity of your organization. Analytics leaders should use analytics training as a strategic tool to improve fact-based decision making, share data and insights for better collaboration, and foster a data-driven culture.
Included in Full Research
- Collaborate With Organizational Change Management Teams to Design a Holistic Approach to Analytics Skills Development
- Use a Mix of Training Delivery Methods to Improve Learning Experience for New Analytics Capabilities
- Analytics Solutions Support New Use Cases and New/Change Processes
- Analytics Solutions Provide New Information
- Work With HR to Identify and Implement Metrics That Provide Analytics for Training Effectiveness