Published: 24 July 2015
Midsize organizations must strike an effective balance between staffing and spending to secure their IT environment. Mastering the fundamentals is critical; however, to achieve a level of excellence in more complex areas of security, midmarket security leaders must engage with external resources.
Included in Full Research
- Prioritize Security Hygiene First to Mitigate Most Threats, Focusing on Functions Such as Vulnerability Assessment, Patch Management and Configuration Hardening
- Consider Multifunction Devices and/or Cloud Services to Optimize Your Security Budget
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) Platforms
- Cloud-Based Security Services
- Midsize Organizations Should Consider Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to Augment or Replace the DIY Model