Published: 26 August 2015
Gartner surveyed data center services users in Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia) to explore the penetration level and DCS potential in the region, thus ensuring strategic planners have a better understanding of the realities of this market throughout the region.
Included in Full Research
- Data Center Services Market in Eastern Europe
- Using Data Center Services in Eastern Europe: Key Aspects and Preferences of Local CIOs
- Motives Driving Data Center Services Market Development in Eastern Europe
- Inhibitors for Data Center Services Market in Eastern Europe
- Budgets Allocated for Data Center Services
- Competitive Outlook
- Selecting a DCS Provider: Users' Preferences and Criteria for Selection
- Data Center Services Market in Eastern Europe: How to Monetize?