Gartner surveyed data center services users in Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia) to explore the penetration level and DCS potential in the region, thus ensuring strategic planners have a better understanding of the realities of this market throughout the region.
- Data Center Services Market in Eastern Europe
- Using Data Center Services in Eastern Europe: Key Aspects and Preferences of Local CIOs
- Motives Driving Data Center Services Market Development in Eastern Europe
- Inhibitors for Data Center Services Market in Eastern Europe
- Budgets Allocated for Data Center Services
- Competitive Outlook
- Selecting a DCS Provider: Users' Preferences and Criteria for Selection
- Data Center Services Market in Eastern Europe: How to Monetize?
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.