Published: 21 October 2015
Gartner interactions reveal that a strategy gap and skill-set shortage are top impediments for organizations adopting big data. Analytics leaders need to better identify big data business cases, mitigate the impact of data scientist shortage, and earn business partner trust to move projects forward.
Included in Full Research
- Invest in a Small Team With Data Science, Business and IT Skills and Embed This Team Inside the Business Unit
- Case Study — "Containers That Never Leave the Vessel"
- A Framework to Help You Evaluate Big Data Initiatives
- Develop the Skill Sets of Your In-House Data Scientists by Creating a Joint Team With Consultants and Universities
- Invite Business Users to Offer Their Input to Improve Trust for the Wider Adoption of Big Data Analytics