This research provides a concise list of the warehousing and fulfillment application and technology categories and vendors that Gartner covers.
- Market Definition
- Market Direction
- Market Analysis
- Market Recommendations
- Market Segments and Lists of Representative Vendors
- Distributed Order Management
- Warehouse Management
- Not All Warehouses or WMSs Are Alike
- Sample List of WMS Suite Vendors:
- SMB WMS
- Cloud/SaaS WMS
- European WMS Providers
- Slotting (Inventory)
- Yard Management
- Voice-Directed WMS
- Parcel Management
- Workforce Management (WFM) Systems for Warehousing
- Dock/Appointment Scheduling
- Warehouse Control Systems (WCS)
- Warehouse Execution Systems (WES)
- Multicarrier Parcel Management
- SCE — Specialty Consulting Firms
- SCE — Logistics-Specific Benchmarking Firms
- Supply-Chain-Supporting Technologies
- Ruggedized Mobile Computers
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.