Published: 11 January 2016
In Gartner's 2016 CIO Survey, ERP ranks fourth in CIOs' top priorities. Enterprises must plan their transformation from the traditional ERP world to the postmodern ERP era. Our 2016 research will support CIOs and ERP leaders from strategy, through implementation and ongoing operation.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What is postmodern ERP and how should we adapt our strategies to meet it?
- What are the major trends for ERP applications and how should we select the right solutions for our enterprise?
- How can we ensure that our investments in postmodern ERP solutions deliver measurable value that justifies the cost and effort to implement?
- What are the best practices to implement postmodern ERP solutions — and to do so faster and more cost-effectively?
- How should we support and govern ERP after implementation to continue to meet fast-changing business needs?