Published: 18 January 2016
When technology buyers find it difficult to understand a provider's differentiation, they will choose a more established option, delay the purchase or do nothing. This research guides tech industry marketing leaders on the areas that frustrate buyers and offers corrective actions.
Included in Full Research
- Technology and Service Providers Don't Differentiate Effectively
- The Consequences of a Failure to Differentiate Are Greatest for Emerging Providers
- Buyer Frustrations Center Around Sameness, Trust and Inconsistency
- Differentiation Often Comes From Nonproduct Elements
- Positioning, Segmentation and Storytelling Provide a Path Toward Differentiation