Engaging Doctors, Institutions, Caregivers and Patients in Life Sciences Primer for 2016
Published: 27 January 2016
Customers are driving the life science industry to adopt digital engagement channels, but many enterprises are still struggling to develop an actionable digital business strategy. IT and business leaders in life sciences must work closely with one another to meet this challenge.
Table Of Contents
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can life science sales and marketing IT leaders leverage and optimize digital channels, services and technologies to engage with their customers?
- How can life science companies manage the impact of globalization on sales and marketing IT solutions as companies expand into emerging markets to gain new revenue sources?
- How do life science CIOs and IT leaders handle an increasingly complex regulatory and compliance environment, especially in light of transparency regulations, social media, privacy and cloud-based IT solutions?
- How can life science IT leaders assist business partners in maximizing revenue and profitability through technology solutions?
- Suggested First Steps
- Essential Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.