Published: 28 January 2016
S&OE is an often-overlooked process that keeps manufacturers' S&OP from reaching its full potential. This research introduces the S&OE concept to supply chain planning leaders and offers first steps in separating from S&OP the detailed execution management piece, which often is a key to success.
Included in Full Research
- Assess Your S&OP Process for S&OE Content, and Carve Out the Near-Term-Focused Items From the S&OP Agenda
- Set Up a Formal S&OE Process With the Frequency Needed to Manage Near-Term Execution Decisions
- Monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Process
- Weekly or Fortnightly Sales and Operations Execution (S&OE) Process
- Use S&OE Process to Synchronize the S&OP Plan and Decisions to the Execution Details and Get Better Control Over Costs