Published: 04 May 2016
In our latest survey, Gartner asked enterprises how they are adapting to Office 365's rapidly changing services portfolio. This analysis examines the importance of hybrid integration, identifies the most popular and troublesome services, and discusses the types of enterprises deploying Office 365.
Included in Full Research
- What Type of Enterprise Is Yours?
- Use of Email Still Dominates
- Where Is Email Not the Most Popular Service?
- Hybrid Use Is Prevalent, Especially Within Large Enterprises
- Larger Enterprises Value Hybrid Integrations
- OneDrive for Business and Hybrid Implementation Are Most Challenging
- OneDrive for Business Disappoints, Other Comments Were Mixed
- Adoption of Office 365 Is Up Across the Board
- Increased Adoption Is Driven by Mainstream Enterprises
- Opinions of Microsoft Have Improved Slightly
- Why Enterprises Are Not Adopting Office 365
- Enterprises Remain Mostly Satisfied With Office 365
- Carefully Choose What Services You Use Beyond Email and ProPlus
- Limit the Use of OneDrive for Business Until It Has Been Proven in Your Enterprise
- Actively Develop and Maintain Office 365 Management Competencies
- Plan to Implement Hybrid Integration With Office 365 Services