Customer experience analytics represent the first major big data project for CSPs and saw many of the issues often associated with implementing new capabilities. This research will provide business unit leaders with guidance on how to best manage organizational, technical and strategic issues.
- Health Check for Long-Term Vision
- Revisit the Roadmap
- Check That the CXA Project Underpins Customer Journey Activities
- Ensure Good Stakeholder Engagement
- Create a Long-Term Organization That Can Support CXA
- Breaking Data Siloes
- Long-Term: Appoint a CDO to Head the CXA Project
- Staff the CDO's Team
- Build Coordination Between the CDO and CIO
- Overcoming Data and Technology Issues
- Prepare to Deal With Data Complexity From the Outset
- Develop a Longer-Term Direction for the CXA Platform
- Develop the Rollout Schedule
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.