Enterprises in the early stages of digital business can accelerate their progress by adopting practices from technology innovation leaders. A recent Gartner survey reveals findings CIOs can use to behave like leaders.
- Finding No. 1. Leaders are confident that early forays into digital business give them an advantage
- Finding No. 2. Leaders take a focused, decisive approach to innovation
- Finding No. 3. Leaders partner in order to enter new markets
- Finding No. 4. Leaders use ecosystems and platform thinking to extend their brand and revenue
- Finding No. 5. Leaders exhibit discipline in quantifying benefits before they launch into new technology investments
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.