The security consulting market is crowded and fragmented. CIOs and CISOs should use this Market Guide to identify, and learn how to evaluate, the many potential consultants in this landscape.
- The Digital Security Industry Is Facing a Conundrum
- New Security Consulting Requirements Are Emerging From Digital Business
- The Digital Marketplace Is Saturated With New Entrants
- One Consultant Cannot Do It All
- Security Consultants in the Digital Environment Will Adjust Future Offerings to Remain Competitive
- Key Facts About the Listed Security Consultants
- BAE Systems
- Crowe Horwath
- FireEye (Mandiant)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- NRI SecureTechnologies (a Nomura Research Institute company)
- NTT Security
- RSA (a Dell Technologies company)
- Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC)
- SecureWorks (a Dell Technologies company)
- Tech Mahindra
- Spending on Security Is Expected to Increase
- Differentiating Security Consultants
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.