Gartner for Enterprise IT Leaders members exchanged ideas and solutions during the Peer Forum from 3 October to 5 October 2016 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Gartner Plenary Session
- The CIO's Role Is Changing
- Ten Rules: Do Things You Never Thought You Could
- The Bimodal Infrastructure Scenario
- Roundtable: The Bimodal Infrastructure Scenario
- Key Takeaways:
- Key Findings:
- Roundtable: How Can I&O Leaders Balance Innovation With Stability?
- IT/Infrastructure and Operations Leadership Vision for 2017
- Roundtable: The I&O Leadership Vision for 2017
- Top Impacts of Digital Business on IT/Infrastructure and Operations
- Infrastructure and Operations Hot Topic: Cost Reduction and Optimization
- I&O Hot Topic: Unified Communications
- Cloud: A Strategic Opportunity
- Member Presentation: The Journey to a Software-Defined Data Center
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.