SAP practice leaders must constantly improve performance to profitably grow their practices, but our research shows performance varies greatly. SAP practice leaders can use these seven metrics to benchmark their performance against leading competitors and identify areas for improvement.
- Overall Customer Satisfaction Is Acceptable, but Not in the Zone of Loyalty
- SAP Services Are a Highly Competitive Market, but Sole Sourcing Makes Up More Than a Fifth of Engagements
- Delivery Track Record Is Good, but It Has Room for Improvement
- Time and Materials and Fixed Price Are Still the Dominant Pricing Models, but Subscription Pricing Will Gain Traction
- Use of Outcome-Based Pricing Is Still Relatively Limited
- Automation in SAP Services Delivery Is Higher in AMS Than Implementation, but Overall Penetration Is Still Low
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.