Published: 11 November 2016
Organizations have begun to realize the significant impact that onboarding has on employee engagement and retention. Application leaders responsible for HR must work with multiple business functions to expand process scope and reach more worker types through all phases of the workforce life cycle.
Included in Full Research
- Assess Onboarding Program to Determine Critical Issues, Build a Strategy/Plan and Prioritize Process/Technology Enhancements
- Add Assimilation Components to Employee Onboarding Processes
- Expand Onboarding Processes to Include Additional Worker Types
- Apply Onboarding Concepts to Managing Other Worker Transitions
- Determine the Best Technologies to Evaluate for the Updated Roadmap